
( 'Gringo' refers to a person from the United States, and sometimes is more generalized to refer to any person not from Latin America. 'Gringa' is the feminine form.)
Then two days later a little boy asked me why I had yellow hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes. His grandmother explained.
Yesterday I spent five minutes convincing someone that I had never dyed my hair.
I am a freak show more or less. I am happy I can provide Peru with a little entertainment.
So, in case you were perplexed by the title of this blog, I hope you now have a better understanding.
hah thats awesome char!! miss you and love getting to read your blogs. I know you're having such a blast...and learning so many wonderful things. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteWho's my favorite Gringa of them all? YOU are!!! I love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteThat last post was actually from Mollie on Sydney's computer. I guess she's still logged in to google. Whoops!
ReplyDelete